Terms & Conditions of Cloudyfi
Welcome and thank you for joining the Cloudyfi Community. BY ACCESSING THE CLOUDYFI SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF Cloudyfi SERVICES (“T&Cs”). Cloudyfi reserves the right to modify, at any moment, the whole or partial contents of these T&Cs.
SUBJECT MATTER OF THE T&CS
DESCRIPTION OF CLOUDYFI SERVICES
- The Services provided by Cloudyfi consist in facilitating access to the hotspots by providing information about the different Cloudyfi locations; providing the authentication, registration and access to Cloudyfi.
- The Visitors can connect to the Cloudyfi Community at any Cloudyfi location.
The user that opts for the Cloudyfi Software, should, prior to accepting these T&Cs and before registering with the Cloudyfi Community, have a proper internet connection with wifi router.
ACTIVATION OF THE CLOUDYFI LOCATION
You must complete the Cloudyfi Service registration form, providing full and correct information. You will have the opportunity to choose a unique username, and you must remember this username or else store it in a safe place. You must keep your password confidential. You shall communicate to Cloudyfi regarding any modifications in the information contained in your registration form as well as any subsequent modification of such information.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLOUDYFI USERS
- Cloudyfi reserves the right at all times to disclose any user information as Cloudyfi deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Cloudyfi will remove any customized content provided by the Cloudyfi Owner through the Cloudyfi Portal and disconnect the Cloudyfi service if it contravenes any applicable law and if so required by the relevant Authorities.
- If you use a Cloudyfi service, you will not invade the privacy of the Cloudyfi Owner in any way.
For the Cloudyfi Owner:
- If you register as a Cloudyfi Owner, you understand that as a result of activating and switching on the Cloudyfi router, you will create a publicly accessible WiFi hotspot that we shall refer to as Cloudyfi.
- Other users will be entitled to access the Internet through the Cloudyfi network.
- You are solely responsible for compliance with the ISP´s contractual obligations.
- You are solely responsible to ensure your customers are aware of the Privacy Policies and T&C’s for the use of free Wifi services.
For the Visitors:
- Cloudyfi will provide and control access to Cloudyfi locations, authenticating and validating all Cloudyfi users who connect through the Cloudyfi networks.
- Cloudyfi will register the number of users that access each Cloudyfi network and the type of user that has accessed each of them.
- Cloudyfi shall put in its best efforts in providing a top notch service and customer support to its customers and users.
- Cloudyfi will maintain the confidentiality of all personal data relating to its users, even after the termination of the Agreement. Nevertheless, while the Agreement is in place, Cloudyfi will publish the information relating to the location/address of all Cloudyfi networks. This is indispensable for other Cloudyfi users to access the Cloudyfi Community.
- In order to provide our services, we will need to share your personal data with third parties. You agree and accept that, in order to be able to provide Cloudyfi Services, the data you provide to Cloudyfi can be shared between companies of Cloudyfi’s Group of Companies and with contractors that are specifically hired by Cloudyfi to provide services to us and to our users within the scope of the Privacy and Data Protection Policy as published in the Cloudyfi Website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- To preserve the uniform quality of Cloudyfi Services, you must use only the official versions of the Cloudyfi Software to provide access to our Service. You may not use the Cloudyfi trademark on hotspots running Software versions which have been modified by persons other than Cloudyfi.
- You accept that Cloudyfi and the Cloudyfi symbol, logos and graphics are trademarks of Cloudyfi and that Cloudyfi rights to this property are protected by law. You will straight away stop the use of the symbol, logos and graphics when the agreement is terminated.
- You accept that the Hardware, Software, and Service is protected by intellectual and industrial property laws and that Cloudyfi rights to this property are protected by law. you will have a look at the industrial and intellectual property rights, even after the termination of the Contract.
TERMINATING OR CHANGING THIS AGREEMENT
- The agreement can be terminated by the Cloudyfi Owner by providing a 15 days’ notice and sending an email to email@example.com
- Cloudyfi may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to violation of any of the terms and conditions herein. If we wish to end this Agreement, we will inform you by email at the email address you have registered with Cloudyfi.
- This Agreement will end immediately upon either party’s termination. However, we will continue to keep all your personal information confidential and you will continue to accept and respect Cloudyfi´s intellectual property rights.
- We may decide to change this Agreement at any time. We expect that modifications may be necessary as new features are added, and as characteristics and specifications are introduced to the hardware, software and service. we will communicate any change to these T&Cs one month before the sort of changes enter into force.
Cloudyfi is free to transfer or assign the benefits under this Agreement. You will be notified of any such change.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Cloudyfi shall only be liable under this Agreement for losses, limited to the one month value of the Cloudyfi service.
- While every effort is made by Cloudyfi to provide highest quality of services to the Users, the User acknowledges that the linking quality and speed of data transmission of the the network is entirely dependent on the connectivity not attributable to Cloudyfi. Accordingly, Cloudyfi shall in no event be responsible to the Users for the deficiency in data transmission between the Cloudyfi Owner and Cloudyfi network computers or for any inconvenience, damage or loss that can be caused to anybody or of any kind arising there from. Cloudyfi would not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or for interrupted communications, lost data or lost profits arising out of or in connection with this service, borne by the Customer, even if Cloudyfi is notified of the same.
If any obligations under this agreement, cannot be done because of force majure circumstances, beyond the reasonable control of the concerned party, and if the parties are not able to reach at a consensus inside three (3) months and if no resolution is possible, then the unaffected party may additionally terminate the contract upon written notice.
This contract represents the final and complete settlement between you and us regarding the service and products. Electronic snap shots of the agreement can be considered originals. You acknowledge that you haven’t relied on another representations no longer specifically covered in this contract. If we don’t implement our rights under any of the provisions of the contract, we can also still require strict compliance in the future. You represent that you are of legal age and have the legal capacity to enter into this contract. in case you are contracting on behalf of an organization, you represent that you are authorized to go into this contract and agree to be personally accountable for all accounts if you are not so authorized.
We advise that you print out and maintain a duplicate of these T&Cs in your records. those T&Cs shall apply to all the services. further to these T&Cs, there can be additional terms and conditions which apply to individual services which you’ll be required to simply accept when registering for that service. those T&Cs and, where applicable, the relevant additional terms which you accept as a part of the registration process for service form the complete understanding between you and us concerning your use of the service and supersede all previous agreements regarding the service.